October 1, 2011

Changes

I've decided to give MissAdventure a makeover - hello, pretty and mysterious! I figure it's time to narrow my focus, too.

This site will now focus primarily on my creative writing adventures. I'll be posting short stories, blurbs from my long-form work, and the occasional angsty post about living. And you'll still find a lot of the same stuff as before: book reviews, thoughts on editing, and interesting publishing news.

In the past I've wanted this site to serve as both professional portfolio and writing journal. But now that I'm taking my writing more seriously, I'd like to separate my online life into: Creative Writing Kate and Professional Editing Kate. These are both fairly Fabulous Females, but they need to give each other some space.

I'm in the process of building a website that will feature my editing work and portfolio; that's where you'll find a lot of Grammar Girl tips and other dressed-up publishing stuff. I'll let you know as soon as that goes live.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new design! Loved the old design too, but this one fits your current goals and focus better. Can't wait to see the new blurbs :)

    ReplyDelete